We have created this article to present you with facts about Croatia. I include a lot of factual information in my articles. Our articles are typically based on research and study and very little opinion. Our articles are pretty noticeable because we tend to display a list of key factual statements in lieu of the traditional paragraph approach. Our unique format of displaying a list of facts is preferred by our readers, because they can easily find the information they are seeking.
We have done a lot of work to discover some very valuable information for you. A few of the facts we found are being shown below. Pay special attention to the facts. Most of these facts will be a great starting point as you continue your research:
1. Croatia hopes to complete a transition to digital TV broadcasting by January 2011.
2. Croatia has been a member of the United Nations since 1992, and contributes troops to a number of UN operations including those in the Golan Heights, Cyprus, Sudan, Liberia, Lebanon, Western Sahara, and Kashmir.
3. Croatia has a three-tiered judicial system, consisting of the Supreme Court, county courts, and municipal courts.
4. Croatia’s economy turned the corner in 2000 as tourism rebounded.
5. Croatia’s media operate in a climate of relative freedom.
6. Between 2000 and 2007, however, Croatia’s economic fortunes began to improve slowly, with moderate but steady GDP growth between 4% and 6% led by a rebound in tourism and credit-driven consumer spending.
7. Americans, Australians, Canadians and many other nationals can enter Croatia with a valid passport and without a visa.
BACK IN A MOMENT — Is this article useful so far? I hope so because that’s the reason for this article – to get you better educated on Croatia and other related subjects. Just below you will find a few additional facts that we have found that may help you as well:
1. For those coming back from nightclubs at 4 or 5AM as is common in Croatia, it is popular to go to the local bakery and get fresh bread, burek or krafne (Croatian chocolate filled donuts) straight out of the oven.
2. ATMs (in Croatian bankomat) are readily available throughout Croatia.
3. Another flight which is popular (available in the summer months only) is between Split and Osijek, saving a long trip back through Croatia, or alternatively through the middle of Bosnia.
4. Roads in Croatia are usually well maintained, but usually vey narrow and full of curves.
At this point we would like to make our website available for you at montreal vacation package, vacation packages to montreal and wedding reception montreal.