More and more people are now looking to take control and responsibility for the own health and happiness instead of relying on traditional medicine once a medical concern presents itself. Holistic Therapies are a natural way to heal allowing one to treat and heal themselves, without expensive and often toxic medication found in conventional medications.
In America it is estimated people are spending a billion dollars annually on alternative health products such as vitamins, herbs and alternate healing. Studies have also shown that Alternative Therapies and Complementary Therapies have been used by 72 million people in America alone which shows people are becoming more and more open to holistic healing therapies.
There are many different types of Healing available which included Hands on Healing, Reiki, Faith Healing, Herbs, Emotional Freedom Therapy, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Massage, Reflexology, Crystal Healing, Acupuncture and Chiropractic. The choice of therapy a person prefers is individual and people are guided by what they feel most comfortable with.
5 Benefits of Holistic Therapies
1. These types of therapies can be used to heal medical problems but also are a very powerful form of preventative medicine as well, using only natural ingredients and healing methods, with no toxic effects on the body.
2. They are excellent for stress relief which is believed to be one of the major causes of disease and illness world wide today.
3. They are also excellent in controlling pain relief for many people on a daily basis i.e. Reiki or any form of hands on healing.
4. Generally these therapies are inexpensive especially compared with traditional medical treatments and consultations.
5. Holistic therapies heal a person on all levels including physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually which traditional medicine often overlooks when treating a patient.
Naturally at times you will need to consult your doctor for treatment although when incorporating healing therapies into your lifestyle many people have found this to be greatly reduced.
Holistic Therapies treats the whole person on all levels which promotes a healthier way of living whilst allowing the individual to maintain control of their own health and happiness. To learn more about holistic healing and the benefits visit http://www.Universalhealingcentre.com/holistichealing.php for further information.