A beautiful face is for all time the centre of attraction. Beauty exudes immense self-confidence.
It’s a fallacy that the beauty is god gifted. Some of us are bestow with the angelic beauty of Helen of Troy.
The mastery lies in stress your features and enhancing it and the secret is enfolded within a beauty care regime.
Overall beauty – how would you define that? It encompass every beauty trait in a person – taking care of the skin, hair, nail, body and overall health.
The treatments react to all of these will make you glow as an overall personality. Beauty with brains is what all and sundry desire for nowadays.
Beautifying yourself entails plenty of consideration. The appeal of your skin comes first. You want it to be glowing, soft, tender, and fair! Sadly, you can dream of the just right skin that you like but few get to be born with it.
Beauty Tips for Face
1. Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk over your lips and face. It adds grace and glow to your skin.
2. Exfoliate twice a week to rid your skin of dead cells.
3. A protein mask — Soak a teaspoon of urad dal and 5-6 almonds during the night. Grind this to a fine paste applies this protein mask on face and washes it off after half an hour. This mask nourishes the facial skin and also enhances the complexion.
4. Application of pure castor oil prevent wrinkles and softens the skin. This slows down the aging process also.
5. Home made conditioner: mix one tablespoon of honey and 2-table spoon of cream. Apply this combination on face and wash it off after few minutes.
6. Apply orange juice to the face for smooth and soft skin.
7. Take 30 ml. of cabbage juice and combine one teaspoon of honey in it. This mixture, if applied frequently to the face, helps to keep the wrinkles away.
1. You have to make a thick slice of cucumber without enchanting off the peel and then make circular schedule over the face and neck. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
2. Take two halves of a tomato and gently move across your face. Wash off after 15 minutes.
3. Half of one lime peels – juice of which has by now been extracted acts as a good scrub on the face and the neck.
4. An ice cube can be rub on the face gently as it is a good massaging tool. It thoroughly refreshes you!
5. Apple slices can be located over your face – as they soak in the excess oil on your face and close the pores.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
1. Mash banana with milk and apply it on face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
2. Make a fine paste of one teaspoon of walnut gunpowder, lemon juice and honey. Scrub the body with the paste. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
3. Make a paste of turmeric fine particles and orange juice. Scrub it on the area that is widely bare to sun or cold weather. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
4. A piece of papaya when practical to the face can do a similar magic.
5. Boil cabbage in water and let the water cool during the night. Wash your face.
Read more on Facial Skin Cream and Pimples Herbal Treatment and Vicco Products