We have created this article to present you with facts about Cabbage. The unique thing about my articles is that I include a lot of facts. I put hours of research and investigation into the articles I write and distribute. A typical article is written in paragraph format, unlike my articles which clearly display a listing of key facts. Our popular article format allows the reader the opportunity to find the information they are seeking without reading through long dull paragraphs.
We have done research and found interesting facts that you may not have known. A few of the facts we found are being shown below. The facts that we have come across will help you. Many of these facts will give you a starting point as you continue researching:
1. Serve cabbage as a vegetable side dish or stuff to make cabbage rolls.
2. Cabbage flavor is compatible with many herbs and spices.
3. Cabbage is an exceptionally high source of vitamin C.
4. Late cabbage must be started during the heat of mid-summer, but it develops its main head during the cooling weather of fall.
5. Cabbage can be braised, boiled, sauteed, steamed, stir-fried or microwaved.
6. Cooked Savoy does not have the strong sulfur odor of green cabbage.
7. Flowering cabbage (and flowering kale) are edible as well as ornamental.
INTERLUDE– Are you finding this article helpful so far? I hope so because that’s the purpose of this article – to get you better educated about Cabbage and other related topics. If you look below you will see a smaller list of additional facts that we have provided for you to further assist with your research:
1. In addition to the low calories, cabbage is also an excellent source of vitamin C.
2. Steamed cabbage can be seasoned with anise, basil, caraway and celery seeds, dill, mustard, fennel, nutmeg, oregano, black pepper, savory and tarragon.
3. If you are lucky, the cabbage, green bell peppers and onions will all come from your garden.
4. Cooked cabbage has been wrongfully accused of smelling-up kitchens and hallways everywhere.
At this point we would like to make our website available for you at easy chicken soup recipes, chicken bhuna recipe and slow cooker chicken breast recipes.