Wrinkles and fine lines are the biggest signs of aging skin; however, the age that you actually develop these depends on a number of aspects as some people could start to suffer wrinkles in their 40’s whereas others won’t be affected by them until they are in their 50’s. There are a number of factors that tend to influence when you start to develop wrinkles and fine lines but what actually causes you to get them in the first place? Wrinkles generally develop when the collagen underneath our skin is not sufficient anymore. What this means is that it has lowered in number meaning it doesn’t work as well as before. Aspects such as your lifestyle tend to have a big impact on this so what can you do to prevent wrinkles and fine lines from developing?
What you should do to prevent wrinkles around the eyes?
1. Don’t forget to cleanse the skin around the eyes in the morning with special eye lotions or cleansing milk.
2. Apply an eye cream with light pats but don’t stretch the skin. Apply them carefully starting at the outer corner of the eyes to the inner corners.
3. At night remove the makeup carefully. Apply cleansing milk and remove the mascara firstly and when you have removed the makeup completely apply an eye cream again.
The skin around the eyes is very delicate and sensitive, and that’s why you should use special eye creams or gels that are specifically made for the delicate eye area. Most of them contain ingredients that relax the muscles, vitamins, retinol and collagen.
Tips for treating wrinkles
1. The eye cream should be applied before the face cream
2. Apply an eye mask twice a week
3. Place tea-bags over the eyes to calm irritates eyes
4. If your skin is sensitive use fragrance-free products
5. Always apply sunscreen, especially during the summer months
6. Avoid using creamy eye shadows- they may seep into your fine lines and accentuate them even more
7. Get plenty of sleep
8. Drink lots of water, at least 1.5 liter
9. Wear hats and black sunglasses especially during the summer
10. Avoid smoking – it makes you squint and deprive your skin from “air”
11. Take vitamins and eat lots of vegetables and fruits
12. Always use products of high quality
Preventing Wrinkles Naturally
Sun Is Your Enemy
Sun has a very adverse effect on your skin, one of which comprises of pre-mature wrinkles. So, try to stay away from sun as much as possible, especially in mid-day. Wear wide-brimmed hat and full sleeves, whenever going out in sun. Make sure to use a high protection sunscreen as well.
Exercise, Exercise & Exercise
Although it may be one of the most worn-out phrases, but it’s one that will never be passé. Instead of the usual form of running on the treadmill, you can incorporate new forms of exercises, like kick boxing, yoga, meditation etc.
Have No Diet Dilemma
There is no other simplest way of having a good and healthy life than a good diet. In fact, a balanced diet is your simplest key to long life and younger-looking skin.
Keep Yourself Hydrated
It is one of the most important methods to keep your skin supple and smooth. Water helps wash off all the toxins from your body and keeps it wrinkle free. So, drink lots of water and fruit juices. Also, limit the intake of coffee and tea.
Get Enough Sleep
Proper sleep is necessary for the body, as it does lot more than just giving rest. It builds the immune system, revives lost cells, rejuvenates tissues, removes stress and adds a glow to your skin. So, make it a habit to sleep for 7-8 hours daily.
Read more on Natural Winter Skin Care and Beauty Tips for Face. Also visit on Natural Beauty Tips